Q1. HOW MANY OF EACH DESIGN DO YOU SELL?
We've only created 1,000 of each style, so each design is critically endangered, much like the animals they are helping.
Q2. WHICH CHARITIES HAVE YOU PARTNERED WITH?
- From the sale of our Amur Leopard sock, we're helping the WildCats Conservation Alliance and their education and outreach programs, anti-poaching initiatives and population monitoring.
- From the sale of our orangutan sock, we are helping the 'Friends of the National Parks Foundation' buy and preserve rainforest in Borneo. Protecting the critically endangered Borneo Orangutan's habitat from illegal logging and palm oil plantations.
- From the sale of our dolphin sock, we are helping the WDC (Whale and Dolphin Conservation) monitor the remaining Maui Dolphin species and lobby governments in New Zealand to ban trawling and netting.
- From the sale of our Sumatran Elephant sock, we're helping fund the 'The International Elephant Foundation's' (IEF) conservation Response unit based in Way Kambas national park in Sumatra. These units protect the Critically Endangered Sumatran Elelphant from poachers, bordering villages and deforestation.
- From the sale of our Hawksbill Turtle sock, we’re helping the Oceanic Society fund Sea Turtle grants, from teaching communities marine conservation in Bangladesh to identifying the key habitats for Hawksbill Turtles in Sao Tome and Principe.
Q3. WHAT ARE THE SOCKS MADE FROM?
The socks are made from a soft blend of 40% bamboo, 40% cotton, 15% polyester, 5% spandex. The materials used are Oeko-Tex Standard certified which means they are certified free of harmful chemicals.
Q4. WHERE ARE THE SOCKS MADE?
Critically Endangered Socks are designed in London and made in Hangzhou. We visited the factory in China and met the craftsmen who created the socks. Watch the film HERE
Q5. WHERE DO YOU DELIVER?
We deliver worldwide.
Q6. SOCK SIZES?
Small = UK 4-7 or EU 37-41 / Large = UK 8-13 or EU 42-47
Q7. WILL THE SOCKS FIT A CHILD?
Our 'small' socks fit UK size 4, EU size 37